Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No More

No more pretending that I'm not happy, when I really am.
No more pulling back from my many gifts, so that others won't feel intimidated.
No more allowing others to lessen the greatness in me, that God created.
No more pretending that, I don't see what I really see.
No more being pulled into energy cycles, that don't belong to me.
Never, did I go along to get along.
So, no more sitting in spaces; that I feel are wrong.
No more acceptance of passive aggressive, insulting criticism in the name of love.
No more allowing others to lessen the value of my gifts.
No more allowing my gifts in energy cycles, that don't belong to me.
No more acceptance of energy less than love, when the only energy I pour is love.
No more........................

No comments:

Post a Comment