Monday, May 2, 2011

Are you a Queen or are you a "Buzzard?"

In 1826 a Bro. named Alexander Dumas wrote in his memoirs that a man's mind is raised to the level of which the women that he associates with:
So if my sister lives her life thinking, drinking, sleeping, and laying just like a buzzard,
To what level of consciousness does this take my brother?
My brother can only see what I see, and that goes all the way down to my details,
But if my details are the details of a buzzard, then I the sister can only create a scavenger,
That's why just the other night my brother called you a buzzard.
He said like a thief in the night, you'll destroy a happy home,
When it boomerangs, you have the nerve to cry the woman scorned.
You'll take him away, and his game will grow stale,
and you'll be right back on the prowl,
That's why just the other night, my brother called you a buzzard.
I looked at my brother and said, "you know what",
every now and again my sister gets angry with me,
Because when she cries, I just can't blink an eye,
but tell me how do I sympathize with my sister,
when she cries over some other woman's man that she had,
Just the other night.
Even his baby's don't understand, why their daddy left,
Now their mother is mad, but she wanted me to feel bad,
Because now she's lying, in her own bed.
Wake up! just the other night, my brother called you a buzzard.
One day mother nature is going to call your body home,
So listen carefully:
the doctor just may tell you that your bottom must go,
Because you banged the walls away,
the oven God gave you to recreate,
YOU disrespect and YOU hate.
Do you even realize that this is tainted fruit you make?
GOD said, take it to the root, and destroy all the bad fruit,
WAKE UP!!! Just the other night my brother called you a buzzard,
He said he can't even bare to look at his TV screen, or casually walk down the street,
Why.....because he's looking at buzzards

No comments:

Post a Comment