Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chocolate Passion

Hidden in my secret desires,Are the flames of love,That have many flavors,Of chocolate.Inspires.Igniting flames of fire,Sending signals like live wires,To my brain,Setting my heart on fire.Caramel chocolate,Vanilla chocolate,Almond, mocha or dark berryChocolate.Something mystical about, This flavor,Mothing but sweetness,Do i savor.Through my passion,Got me baskin',In a glow of love,So i'm askin',What's more delightful?Teasin' me an eye-ful,Love so strong to die-for,Passion so sweet,I'm addicted,Makin' me weak,In this heat,I'm melting.Un-guarded,Invades while i'm dreamin',Twist and turn,Got me screamin'.It's a shame,How it takes me,Out of my mind,Got me burnin',How i love it.Chocolate so strong,Got me yearnin',It's a shame how it leaves me,With no shame,All this teasin'.Got me searchin',For my hot-spot,Scent so sweet,Found my courage.Through your soul,Im gonna show you,What was stolen,
I will restore you.When god made,The heavens and earth,He reached into the dirt,Sculpted and molded,The divine god, In his image.So sweet,I can't imagine,Any other flavor,Igniting my passion.So again i'm askin',What's more delightful,Than deep chocolate passion?!

No comments:

Post a Comment