Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do You Stop to Heal? (Taking it to the root)

Last night while working on the pre-production for my new CD; as much as I wanted to start on something else, my spirit wouldn't let me. As I was writing "How to Grow out of the Wilderness"; I was being delivered from so many of my issues that I would litterally fight with depression. Many people will ask, "how can you fight depression" and you say you're being delivered? Simple, Deliverence means that old wounds and past hurts will rise up and stare you square in the eye; just when you're feeling free of an issue or past hearbreak.
Unfortunately, when this happens people make the fatal mistake of saying, "the devil is a liar." I'm here to testify that "christians" give that punk satan more power than it can even handle. Why would God reveal a past hurt or heartbreak; just when you're growing out of a level in your "Wilderness"; unless the intention was for you to take that thing to the root and destroy it! You "MUST" stop to heal! That thing from the past sets us back because God wants us to humble ourselves; look at ourselves "HONESTLY", acknowledge to ourselves our accountabillity in that thing, and allow God to show you what must go and what can be revised.
A closed mind can't and won't learn, just like a hardened heart won't be healed until you, STOP TO HEAL.........

Do You Stop to Heal
Yesterday has come and gone but
You just can't let it go
Today is a brand new day
So you choose how it flows
Since tomorrow's not promised to anyone
I'm thankful for today
Intentions good or bad can
Be your greatest lesson
Consequences roll and
Can be your biggest blessing
See what you see the right way
And you choose how it grows 
Each day that you wake and you pray be
Thankful for all things
Each night as you pray before sleep be
Humbled soul and repenting
Since tomorrow's not promised to anyone
I'm thankful, living for today
Do you stop to feel the rain
Do you stop to feel the shame
Do stop to heal the pain
Or do you let it fester; boiling in your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment