Friday, April 22, 2011

Free Spirit


I am who I am,

I am who I am meant to be,
I love who I am.
There are those that don’t’ know me,
And there are those who don’t want to know me,
I am the core, of whom they are afraid to see,
I am the one who’s not afraid to be me.
My spirit is free my spirit is bold,
When I am honest, people say that I’m cold.
Although I get lonely, because I am me,
It’s not my fault that my spirit can see.
Inside the tunnel lives the vision of truth.
My spirit invades my human vision so that I can see,
I’m considered strange because I am real.
I can’t be deceived although I pretend to be naive,
I often sit alone, accepting the essence of peace,
Allowing the spirit to send me stories in picture,
Allowing the peace to ease my mind;
Feeling the energy so gentle and kind.
Because I have accepted who I am meant to be,
My spirit is free, and that’s why I love me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Moni,
    I enjoyed your discourse interpolation in: "Free Spirit'-I am who I am
    A great piece of a body of work.
    God bless in all you do for humanity
    Reverend Steve Braxton
    brasr6@netzero.com
    Note: Check out my blog:http://sbrax-on-point.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete